Services included in the Standard Package
From the first contact with any of the members of Surro Conexion until the birth of the baby/babies, or any other termination of the surrogacy process.
$3,500, due at the time of signing with the selected surrogacy agency and/or fertility center, whichever occurs first.
(**) Description of services provided:
- A) Getting Started. Surro Conexion’s team will evaluate each case’s particular situation and design a personal plan for each individual or couple. A member of our staff will facilitate the commencement of your journey with the different providers.
- B) Surrogacy Agency. Assistance during your initial consultation and with the evaluation of surrogates’ profiles. We will also provide an interpreter during the “match meeting” with a surrogate, if requested and available.
C) Egg Donation. Egg Donation Agencies and Fertility Centers; A Surro Conexion team member will help educate you (via video conference) on important items to consider during the search for an egg donor. We will also provide helpful information about various Egg Donation Agencies and donor databases, and assist you in reviewing the non-clinical aspects of the selected donor profile.
D) Fertility Center. Surro Conexion will follow up with your clinic during the cycles and work throughout the process to ensure that the Fertility Center, Egg Donation agency (if any) and the Surrogacy Agency are communicating appropriately among one another and with you.
- E) Attorneys. Surro Conexion will assist with the initial consultation to ensure that you have a comprehensive understating of your legal rights and obligations, including the details regarding the process for establishing legally recognized parenthood of your child.
- F) Surro Conexion will be generally available to consult with you at certain critical junctures of the surrogacy process.
- G) Newborn Documentation. Surro Conexion will explain to you the steps to follow after the baby is born in order to obtain necessary documentation for citizenship and travel.
- (*) US Dollars. Non refundable.
- (**) The description is for illustrative purposes only. For points b, c, d and e, each service is provided up to 2 times.
The following services and expenses are excluded:
- Full translations of all documents and forms.
Translation services for medical tests and procedures.
Translation services for any contracts.
In-person accompaniment to fertility centers, legal meetings and agency visits (unless agreed upon in advance)
Travel expenses: airplane tickets, rental car, hotel, gas, parking etc.
Assistance obtaining foreign citizenship or any advice related to immigration