Services included in the Premium Package
- A) Getting Started: Surro Conexion’s team of professionals will evaluate the particular situation of each case and design a personal plan for each individual or couple. A member of our staff will facilitate the commencement of your surrogacy journey.
- B) Surrogacy Agency: After Surro Conexion helps you find an Agency that best fits your needs, we will assist you in completing all of the documentation necessary to engage the Agency, including Agency forms, Intended Parent Profiles and similar forms, questionnaires and documentation. We will also assist you with your initial consultation with the Agency and with the evaluations of surrogate profiles. We will also provide an interpreter for the “match meeting” with a surrogate, if requested and available.
- C) Egg Donation: A Surro Conexion team member will help educate you (via video conference) on important items to consider during the search for an egg donor. We will then actively assist in the egg donor search (including helping you to review the non-clinical aspects of donor profiles) and serve as a liaison between you and the Egg Donation Agencies in order to both help advocate for your selection and to expedite the process. We will also help you with the selection of, and communication with, an Assisted Reproductive Attorney where a separate agreement with the egg donor is required.
- D) Fertility Centers: After we have helped you to select a Fertility Center that best fits your needs, we will work continuously throughout the process to ensure that the Fertility Center, Egg Donation Agency and Surrogacy Agency are communicating appropriately among one another and with you. We will serve as a liaison and, if authorized, as the point of contact with your Fertility Center.
- E) Attorneys: Surro Conexion will help you to find reproductive attorneys in the state in which you are working. We will help you to select attorneys that will work diligently on your behalf and that will take the time to ensure that you have a comprehensive understanding of your legal rights and obligations as part of the surrogacy process, including the details regarding the process for establishing legally recognized parenthood of your child (‘parentage’). We will also provide an interpreter if needed and available for your initial consultation with the attorney and for a second consultation after pregnancy is achieved, in order to discuss parentage paperwork.
- F) General Support: We will be generally available to consult with you and advise you and help address any questions or concerns that may arise throughout the surrogacy process.
- G) Newborn Documentation:
- a. We will help you to gather and review all of the forms and documentation required to be presented in order to receive your child’s birth certificate.
- b. We will assist you in obtaining necessary documentation for establishing your child’s U.S. citizenship, social security status and U.S. Passport, including:
- b.i. Helping to arrange an appointment at the local expedited passport office (or, if no such office is located nearby, then helping to engage an authorized agent to oversee your expedited passport request);
- b.ii. Guiding you in the gathering of necessary documentation; and
- b.iii. Assistance in completing U.S. Passport expedited application forms.
- H) Assistance with Residual Hospital Bills: We will help you to understand various options available to you in discharging various medical bills, and help you to negotiate such bills when appropriate.
The following services and expenses are excluded:
- a. Translation of documents and forms.
- b. Translation of medical reports.
- c. Translation of contracts.
- d. In person assistance and accompaniment to meetings unless previously arranged and agreed upon.
- e. Travel expenses such as plane tickets, rental car, lodging, parking etc.